One of the most effective techniques available
Get the brightest smile you’ve ever had.
The Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry offers KöR Whitening Deep Bleaching™. It’s one of the most effective teeth-whitening techniques available. KöR so deeply penetrates your teeth to break up stains that it can get them up to 16 shades lighter. Some of the most difficult stains, including fluorosis and tetracycline stains, are significantly improved with KöR. That’s something other brands can’t do. Even though KöR is so powerful, you’ll experience little to no sensitivity from the bleaching gel.
- One of our cosmetic dentists will examine your teeth and gums to ensure they are free from decay and disease. He or she will also determine the cause of the stains to ensure you are a candidate for KöR Whitening.
- If you’ve had a recent dental cleaning, we will take impressions of your teeth to make customized bleaching trays. Otherwise, we’ll clean them before impressions are taken. The bleaching trays are thin and snug to prevent saliva from entering and weakening the gel. They also prevent the gel from oozing out and irritating your gums. Instead, the gel is kept in contact with your teeth to remove deeply embedded stains.
- When the trays are ready, you’ll return to our office. We will put conditioning and rejuvenating gel in the trays, and we will place them on your teeth to condition and prepare them for whitening.
- You will complete the next phase of the KöR whitening process at home. We will give you the trays, desensitizing gel, and bleaching gel for at-home whitening.
- For 14 consecutive nights, you’ll put a small amount of bleaching gel in the trays and wear them overnight. The bleaching gel will oxygenate and deeply penetrate your teeth. It will lighten the natural pigmentation of your teeth.
- Each day you will apply desensitizing gel to your teeth to ensure you have comfortable whitening sessions.
- At the end of two weeks, your smile will be several shades whiter. You be amazed with the results, but you will return to us for in-office treatment that will boost the whiteness of your smile and make it even brighter. It will still look completely natural.
Interested in KöR Whitening?
If you want to remove stubborn stains from your teeth and get the brightest smile you’ve ever had, contact us to schedule an appointment. One of our cosmetic dentists will examine your teeth and let you know if KöR Whitening is right you.